Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!

This blog loves Snuppy!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Top Chef Triumph


I'm not really sure why I even watch a show that's a cooking contest. Obviously, I can't taste the food and usually the descriptions sound a bit out of my depth anyway, but for some reason or another I've been watching it recently. Anyone watching this season knows that Marcel (above) is considered a villain because he's "irritating." In fact, the poll tonight showed that 79% of viewers wanted him to be eliminated. May I ask why? A few weeks ago, he was forcibly held down in a plot by all the other remaining contestants to shave his head. This guy, who was three times his size, dragged him off the couch from a deep sleep and put him in wrestling holds for ten minutes. I'm not sure how this puts Marcel in the wrong. Also, when the finalists were about to be announced, Elia and Elan decide to accuse Marcel of "cheating the entire time." The head judge was pretty much openly disgusted by this last minute attempt. Regardless of the haters, Marcel moves on to the finals against that lame hipster Elan. I can't resist rooting for an underdog that's being socially punished for all his supposed faux pas. I don't know if he'll win the whole thing, but it's good enough he made it so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home