Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!
This blog loves Snuppy!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Last day of actual teaching at internship
BAAA NAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA.. NA NA NA it's time for celebration!
baaa naa na na na na na na naaaaaaaa, NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAA
NA NA NA NO MORE STUDENT TEACHING!
posted by Tami @
6:55 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!
This blog loves Snuppy!
Previous Posts
Gruesome Nate injury photo of the day
Just so I can remember what I got more than any ot...
escapism picture of the day
I give up..must indulge in countdown....
escapism picture of the day
Coming back from vacation feels like:
Happy New Year!
However Many Wonderful Things from 2006
5 Hideous things from 2006
"The Vanishing" performed by a hamster and teddy bear
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home