Sunday evening musings
I should repost that Calvin and Hobbes Sunday afternoon comic strip everytime I post on Sunday. I definitely think Sunday is the weirdest day of the week. Monday through Friday generally don't stray far from routine and Saturday is almost always fun. Even if it's not, you can transfer fun time to Sunday. Well anyway, I have an ever decreasing amount of time left at my second placement. I'm not quite ready to unveil the number, hopefully it won't get to that. I don't want to be so desperate that I have to do a big deal countdown this time. There was something I wanted to post about...what was it?
I have no idea what it was that I wanted to post about, but I think it was pretty interesting. Oh, it may have been this awful clip that was posted on Dlisted.com of Gwen Stefani looking like a total fool on Saturday night live. I'm not sure if her body stocking or her dancing is worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home