Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!

This blog loves Snuppy!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

argh

I really do not enjoy this enforced art making anymore. I am trying to finish up the second example for one of the lessons I start teaching on Monday and it just went so slow. I no longer have the physical capability to stay up until the wee hours of the morning working on something that frustrates me. It's amazing the difference in your body's response to lack of sleep between 23 and 25. Well, what am I talking about. I probably only didn't finish because I need to get some different colors of paper that don't look so lame tomorrow. Tomorrow night is Friday and if need be, I can stay up very late to get all this crap done and then enjoy the rest of the weekend-which is supposed to be enjoyable. I really need to be in bed in 12 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home