JonBenet's Killer?
Nate and I have been discussing poor old JonBenet for a few days now, but today was the first day I took the time to read about the whole thing on a legitimate news source (rather than dlisted.com). I can't believe anyone actually thinks this guy killed her. For one thing, the guy's ex-wife says that he was with her in Alabama when the kid was killed. These articles are also citing his obsession with JonBenet and Polly Klaas. Ummm...I imagine a lot of people interested in molesting children and looking at child porn also like reading about molested and murdered children. Polly Klass's killer has been identified by eyewitnesses (I think the other girls at the sleepover saw him) and has been sitting in jail for quite some time. So obviously, this supposed killer didn't kill Polly Klaas even though he was obsessed with her. It stands to reason that this may also be the case with JonBenet. I think his child sexual fantasy thing got away from him and he went crazy.
Yeah, he's been corresponding with some documentary maker about JonBenet for quite some time, but people obessed with dead little girls are probably prone to do that sort of weird thing.
Yes, he knows details about the crime that weren't released to the public. This is where it really blows my mind that the police are totally into him as a criminal...it's been TEN YEARS. So, just how many people within the police department and investigation have heard these supposedly secret details in the past ten years?! People tend to tell other people things. Can't people in the police department request information and photos of all sorts of investigations and get them? This information has certainly been passed on to many, many people with a ten year period---so it's quite feasible that supposed killer guy heard it from someone, or bribed someone, found something on the internet, etc. This is the INFORMATION AGE people! Please! People can find out these things! If you need an example of how the whole thing works, I was looking up pictures of Elizabeth Short, (the Black Dahlia-who is soon going to become very familiar to everyone once the movie comes out) murdered in the 1950s (I think), to show Nate and right there on the first page of results on google were pictures of her on the autopsy table. I've read books about this poor girl and never seen pictures like that! Luckily, I didn't look too close. Anyway, that sort of thing is out there.
Of course, I could be totally wrong and he did it. It would certainly be nice for him to be caught if he did. If he didn't, it would hardly be the first time someone confessed to a crime they didn't commit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home