so yeah...
I'm having a really hard time getting to work. For the first time, I am seriously having to fight back a sense of dread about the remainder of my internship. This will all be well and good within the next few days I'm sure, but as for right now I am truly unhappy. Once I am in control of everything I will begin to feel more comfortable and all of that. I don't even have that much time left...I do know the exact number of days if I check my planner, but I am refusing to travel down that path. If you're curious, I will be done pretty shortly after the new year. Then I get a whole new set of worries. I just want to put up the Christmas decorations, not come home everyday after work and have to work on this crap.

1 Comments:
Try telling me something I don't know.
Post a Comment
<< Home