Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!

This blog loves Snuppy!

Monday, May 29, 2006

finally...

I actually did something creative today! I finished up a column for pastepunk.com that I'd been working on for weeks. Well, if "working on" means keeping the draft as new email to remind myself to finish it, then "working on" is applicable. I'm pretty excited about the fact that I have actually finished one after such a long time. Hopefully this is the beginning of a super creative streak. It better be since I have to come up with some elementary level art projects. I don't remember what I did back then, but it seemed like some of the other kids had a hard time even holding a crayon.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are elementary kids too young for body painting? I think you should stick with elementary school kids! It's easier to express to someone's mother how shocked you were that Johnny said "Fuck" when Johnny is 8 years old. Sending a 17 year old to the office for cussing probably feels pretty strange. I remember saying "fuck" a lot at 17, but I didn't dare say it at 8.

June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home