Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!

This blog loves Snuppy!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

sigh...

As it turns out, despite the fact that I have already spent 5 straight weeks this winter/spring on antibiotics for a sinus infection (not to mention my pinkeye issue), I now have bronchitis. And I start a new job tomorrow. It isn't that horrific yet (I'm hoping I won't ever get as bad as Nate since I went to the doctor as soon as my throat tickled), but who knows which direction it will go tomorrow. Anyway, today is the sort of day that I really need some encouragement to try out my "sick legs" (did you catch that very hilarious sea legs joke?), but the weather is just not doing it for me. I had set a goal for myself to test a new lens I got for my birthday, but it's so gross outside I didn't even want to step outside to let Ollie use the bathroom. I just stood in the doorway. It is possible though, that I could manage to get inspiration to like...shower from webcams, but that's just not going to happen today:



Yuck. When I start a new job I like to have spent the weekend beforehand doing something fun, rather than "expectorating" mucus out of my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home