Eggleston of the day
So beautiful...I forgot to post about this a few days ago, but I suppose it is relevant now too since I am still trying to solve it. Anyway, we have a bit of a toilet mystery going on. I woke up a few days ago and went to use the bathroom after I crawled out of bed. My senses are pretty dull at 6am and it wasn't until I stood up that I realized the toilet seat was all wet. Nate and I had both been asleep for at least 6 hours and obviously no one had come inside. The toilet didn't overflow either, the bathmat wasn't wet. I have no idea what the scientific explanation for that one is.

1 Comments:
Stop worrying about it! You're driving me crazy. Why don't you call everyone you know in the universe and talk about it? Maybe we can get you a spot on Larry King Live?
Post a Comment
<< Home