Blog of Wife of Son of Guy!

This blog loves Snuppy!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tact 101

Oh, Hillary Duff. Shame on you for being so rude and tactless!

From Idontlikeyouinthatway.com
Hilary Duff Likes Her Ghetto Boyfriend

He doesn't socialize. He's very real, like, he's from a pretty ghetto place in Maryland. . . . I like that."

-- Teen starlet Hilary Duff , describing her boyfriend of two years, Good Charlotte lead singer Joel Madden , a native of Waldorf, in the July issue of Elle magazine."


At the time of the 2000 census, the median income for a household in Waldorf, population 22,312, was $68,869, and the median income for a family was $71,439. The racial makeup was 61.11% White, 31.98% African American. It's so hardcore, it was nicknamed the "shopping capital of southern Maryland." Man, how could anyone live there? I remember that time I was in Waldorf and somebody littered outside Mr. Hooper's Store. Then Big Bird and Snuffleupagus sang a song about respecting your neighbor and we all went inside for birdseed milkshakes. Man, I thought I was gonna have to bust a cap that day, fo sho.


I was going to post a picture of Joel Madden wearing an all white outfit that included a members only jacket looking like a housepainter and holding a chihuahua wrapped in faux fur blanket with Hillary Duff dressed like a 45 year old housewife addicted to painkillers, but blogger won't seem to upload. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home