Praxis II
This is by far my favorite image found by searching google for Praxis II. Maybe this is where you take the Praxis on some unpopular island somewhere.Anyway, I have now completed the Praxis II. It was full of some pretty useless information that even art teachers don't need to know and involved guessing who might have made certain paintings or who might have bought them. There were also plenty of random "best description" questions that didn't contain any good descriptions. I had gotten so excited to recognize a certain work of art, only to have the question be something that involved answers like "this piece is a post-impressionist response to blah blah" and "this piece is a combination of the classical approach and commercial art." If I have to take it again, I will probably cry.

1 Comments:
I think this is the place you go to buy Praxis cheat sheets. It looks kind of like a day care center that's on the verge of becoming a crack house. You either have to pay them in cocaine or big wheels.
Post a Comment
<< Home